Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by arnie

Page: 8 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: arnie
Question 32

A systems administrator is tasked with setting up key-based SSH authentication. In which of the following locations should the administrator place the public keys for the server?

Options:

A.

~/.sshd/authkeys

B.

~/.ssh/keys

C.

~/.ssh/authorized_keys

D.

~/.ssh/keyauth

Discussion
Question 33

A systems administrator wants to delete app . conf from a Git repository. Which of the following commands will delete the file?

Options:

A.

git tag app. conf

B.

git commit app . conf

C.

git checkout app . conf

D.

git rm app. conf

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 34

A systems administrator is encountering performance issues. The administrator runs 3 commands with the following output

Questions 34

The Linux server has the following system properties

CPU: 4 vCPU

Memory: 50GB

Which of the following accurately describes this situation?

Options:

A.

The system is under CPU pressure and will require additional vCPUs

B.

The system has been running for over a year and requires a reboot.

C.

Too many users are currently logged in to the system

D.

The system requires more memory

Discussion
Question 35

A Linux administrator needs to correct the permissions of a log file on the server. Which of the following commands should be used to set filename.log permissions to -rwxr—r--. ?

Options:

A.

chmod 755 filename.log

B.

chmod 640 filename.log

C.

chmod 740 filename.log

D.

chmod 744 filename.log

Discussion
Page: 8 / 21
Title