Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by ray

Page: 14 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: ray
Question 56

A systems administrator made some changes in the ~/.bashrc file and added an alias command. When the administrator tried to use the alias command, it did not work. Which of the following should be executed FIRST?

Options:

A.

source ~/.bashrc

B.

read ~/.bashrc

C.

touch ~/.bashrc

D.

echo ~/.bashrc

Discussion
Question 57

An engineer needs to insert a character at the end of the current line in the vi text editor. Which of the following will allow the engineer to complete this task?

Options:

A.

p

B.

r

C.

bb

D.

A

E.

i

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 58

A Linux administrator has set up a new DNS forwarder and is configuring all internal servers to use the new forwarder to look up external DNS requests. The administrator needs to modify the firewall on the server for the DNS forwarder to allow the internal servers to communicate to it and make the changes persistent between server reboots. Which of the following commands should be run on the DNS forwarder server to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

ufw allow out dns

B.

systemct1 reload firewalld

C.

iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp -ra udp -dport 53 -j ACCEPT

D.

flrewall-cmd --zone-public --add-port-53/udp --permanent

Discussion
Question 59

A systems administrator is working on a security report from the Linux servers. Which of the following commands can the administrator use to display all the firewall rules applied to the Linux servers? (Select two).

Options:

A.

ufw limit

B.

iptables —F

C.

systemct1 status firewalld

D.

firewall—cmd ——1ist—a11

E.

ufw status

F.