Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by isha

Page: 21 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: isha
Question 84

A Linux engineer needs to create a custom script, cleanup.sh, to run at boot as part of the system services. Which of the following processes would accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Create a unit file in the /etc/default/ directory.

systemct1 enable cleanup

systemct1 is-enabled cleanup

B.

Create a unit file in the /etc/ske1/ directory.

systemct1 enable cleanup

C.

Create a unit file in the /etc/systemd/system/ directory.

systemct1 enable cleanup

D.

Create a unit file in the /etc/sysctl.d/ directory.

systemct1 enable cleanup

Discussion
Question 85

A systems administrator needs to verify whether the built container has the app.go file in its root directory. Which of the following can the administrator use to verify the root directory has this file?

Options:

A.

docker image inspect

B.

docker container inspect

C.

docker exec ls

D.

docker ps

Discussion
Question 86

The development team wants to prevent a file from being modified by all users in a Linux system, including the root account. Which of the following commands can be used to accomplish this objective?

Options:

A.

chmod / app/conf/file

B.

setenforce / app/ conf/ file

C.

chattr +i /app/conf/file

D.

chmod 0000 /app/conf/file

Discussion
Question 87

Due to low disk space, a Linux administrator finding and removing all log files that were modified more than 180 days ago. Which of the following commands will accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

find /var/log -type d -mtime +180 -print -exec rm {} \;

B.

find /var/log -type f -modified +180 -rm

C.

find /var/log -type f -mtime +180 -exec rm {} \

D.

find /var/log -type c -atime +180 –remove

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 21 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

XK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

XK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

XK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99