Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by klay

Page: 7 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: klay
Question 28

A Linux administrator was notified that a virtual server has an I/O bottleneck. The Linux administrator analyzes the following output:

Questions 28

Given there is a single CPU in the sever, which of the following is causing the slowness?

Options:

A.

The system is running out of swap space.

B.

The CPU is overloaded.

C.

The memory is exhausted.

D.

The processes are paging.

Discussion
Question 29

A Linux administrator recently downloaded a software package that is currently in a compressed file. Which of the following commands will extract the files?

Options:

A.

unzip -v

B.

bzip2 -z

C.

gzip

D.

funzip

Discussion
Question 30

The group named support is unable to make changes to the config file. An administrator is reviewing the permissions and sees the following:

S Is -1 config

-rw-rw----. 1 root app 4682 02-15 11:25 config

Which of the following should the administrator execute in order to give the support group access to modify the file while preserving the current ownership?

Options:

A.

chown :support config

B.

setfacl -m g:support:rw- config

C.

chmod 664 config

D.

chmod g+s config

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 31

A Linux systems administrator is troubleshooting an I/O latency on a single CPU server. The administrator runs a top command and receives the following output:

%Cpu(s): 0.2 us, 33.1 sy, 0.0 ni, 0.0 id, 52.4 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.2 si, 0.0 st

Which of the following is correct based on the output received from the exe-cuted command?

Options:

A.

The server's CPU is taking too long to process users' requests.

B.

The server's CPU shows a high idle-time value.

C.

The server's CPU is spending too much time waiting for data inputs.

D.

The server's CPU value for the time spent on system processes is low.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

XK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

XK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

XK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99