Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by gene

Page: 15 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: gene
Question 60

Rugged appliances are small appliances with ruggedized hardware and like Quantum Spark appliance they use which operating system?

Options:

A.

Centos Linux

B.

Gaia embedded

C.

Gaia

D.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 5

Discussion
Question 61

A file called testfile has both uppercase and lowercase letters:

$ cat testfile

ABCDEfgH

IJKLmnoPQ

abcdefgH

ijklLMNopq

A Linux administrator is tasked with converting testfile into all uppercase and writing it to a new file with the name uppercase. Which of the following commands will achieve

this task?

Options:

A.

tr '(A-Z}' '{a-z}' < testfile > uppercase

B.

echo testfile | tr "[Z-A]" "[z-a]" < testfile > uppercase

C.

cat testfile | tr '{z-a)' '{Z-A}' < testfile > uppercase

D.

tr '[a-z]' '[A-Z]' < testfile > uppercase

Discussion
Question 62

A user created the following script file:

# ! /bin/bash

# FILENAME: /home/user/ script . sh

echo "hello world"

exit 1

However, when the user tried to run the script file using the command "script . sh, an error returned indicating permission was denied. Which of the follow-ing should the user execute in

order for the script to run properly?

Options:

A.

chmod u+x /home/user/script . sh

B.

chmod 600 /home/user/script . sh

C.

chmod /home/user/script . sh

D.

chmod 0+r /horne/user/script. sh

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 63

The development team created a new branch with code changes that a Linux administrator needs to pull from the remote repository. When the administrator looks for the branch in Git, the branch in question is not visible. Which of the following commands should the Linux administrator run to refresh the branch information?

Options:

A.

git fetch

B.

git checkout

C.

git clone

D.

git branch

Discussion
Page: 15 / 21
Title