Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by zuzanna

Page: 18 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: zuzanna
Question 72

The senior management team at a company receives a detailed sales report at the end of each quarter. The report is several pages long and includes data from dozens of offices across the country. The team wants a better way to get a quick snapshot of what is included in the report. Which of the following modifications would best meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Modifying documentation elements to include reference data sources

B.

Modifying the font size and style so important data points are more visible

C.

Modifying the report to include a summary section with observations and insights

D.

Modifying the report layout so it is easier to follow and understand

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 73

A sales director has requested a report for individual team members within the division be developed. The director would like the report to be shared with all team members, but individual team members should not be identifiable within the report Which of the following access requirements would support the director's needs?

Options:

A.

Create an acceptable use policy for the sales data.

B.

Release the report as user-group-based access and include data masking.

C.

Get a data use agreement from the individual team members.

D.

Provide the report based on role and include data encryption.

Discussion
Question 74

Which of the following is an example of a flat file?

Options:

A.

CSV file

B.

PDF file

C.

JSON file

D.

JPEG file

Discussion
Question 75

Which of the following report types is most appropriate for a high-level, year-end report requested by a Chief Executive Officer?

Options:

A.

Dynamic

B.

Recurring

C.

Ad hoc

D.

Self-service

Discussion
Page: 18 / 19
Title