Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by henryk

Page: 14 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: henryk
Question 56

You would like to measure how well an organization is achieving its goals.

What type of analysis should you perform?

Options:

A.

Performance analysis.

B.

Outlier analysis.

C.

Predictive analysis.

D.

Trend analysis.

Discussion
Question 57

A database consists of one fact table that is composed of multiple dimensions. Each dimension is represented by a denormalized table. This structure is an example of a:

Options:

A.

non-relational schema.

B.

galaxy schema.

C.

snowflake schema.

D.

star schema.

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following is an example of a discrete variable?

Options:

A.

The temperature of a hot tub

B.

The height of a horse

C.

The time to complete a task

D.

The number of people in an office

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 59

A sales analyst needs to report how the sales team is performing to target. Which of the following files will be important in determining 2019 performance attainment?

Options:

A.

2018 goal data

B.

2018 actual revenue

C.

2019 goal data

D.

2019 commission plan

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title