Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by ruth

Page: 2 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: ruth
Question 8

Which of the following best describes a difference between JSON and XML?

Options:

A.

JSON is quicker to read and write.

B.

JSON has to use an end tag.

C.

JSON strings are longer

D.

JSON is much more difficult to parse.

Discussion
Question 9

Daniel is using the structured Query language to work with data stored in relational database.

He would like to add several new rows to a database table.

What command should he use?

Options:

A.

SELECT.

B.

ALTER.

C.

INSERT.

D.

UPDATE.

Discussion
Question 10

A data analyst needs to create a master file that includes customer information from the tables below:

Questions 10

Given the three tables above, the analyst wants to filter down the information prior to joining it together. In which of the following orders should this data manipulation bo approached for the most efficient result?

Options:

A.

Merge, append, deduplicate

B.

Merge, deduplicate, append

C.

Deduplicate, append, merge

D.

Append, deduplicate, merge

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following best describes the law of large numbers?

Options:

A.

As a sample size decreases, its standard deviation gets closer to the average of the whole population.

B.

As a sample size grows, its mean gets closer to the average of the whole population

C.

As a sample size decreases, its mean gets closer to the average of the whole population.

D.

When a sample size doubles. the sample is indicative of the whole population.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 2 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

DA0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

DA0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DA0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99