Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by miller

Page: 16 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: miller
Question 64

An analyst modified a data set that had a number of issues. Given the original and modified versions:

Questions 64

Which of the following data manipulation techniques did the analyst use?

Options:

A.

Imputation

B.

Recoding

C.

Parsing

D.

Deriving

Discussion
Question 65

A site reliability team wants to monitor the stability of their website. so they can proactively diagnose issues when they occur Which of the following deliverables would best suit their needs?

Options:

A.

A self-serve dashboard of website performance that updates in real time

B.

A weekly log report of site visits and user actions

C.

A portal that is refreshed daily and reports errors classified by type

D.

A daily summary email indicating website outages for the previous day

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 66

Which of the following describes the use of a representative amount of data from a main repository?

Options:

A.

Observation

B.

Delta load

C.

Web scraping

D.

Sampling

Discussion
Question 67

Mario works with a group of R programmers tasked with copying data from an accounting system into a data warehouse.

In what phase are the group's R skills most relevant?

Options:

A.

Extract.

B.

Load.

C.

Transform.

D.

Purge.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 19
Title