Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by myra

Page: 13 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: myra
Question 52

An analyst has been tracking company intranet usage and has been asked to create a chat to show the most-used/most-clicked portions of a homepage that contains more than 30 links. Which of the following visualizations would BEST illustrate this information?

Options:

A.

Scatter plot

B.

Heat map

C.

Pie chart

D.

Infographic

Discussion
Question 53

The process of performing initial investigations on data to spot outliers, discover patterns, and test assumptions with statistical insight and graphical visualization is called:

Options:

A.

a t-test.

B.

a performance analysis.

C.

an exploratory data analysis.

D.

a link analysis.

Discussion
Question 54

Standardized tests are given to students in the middle of each month, and the results are ready by the end of the month. The superintendent needs a quick view of test performance. Which of the following would be the best recommendation to meet the superintendent's requirements?

Options:

A.

A dashboard with a continuous data stream and saved searches

B.

A report of test scores by classroom, emailed to the superintendent at the end of the month

C.

A report of test scores with pie charts showing student performance

D.

A dashboard with a scheduled delivery, the ability to filter scores by school, and bar charts for comparison

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 55

The number of phone calls that the call center receives in a day is an example of:

Options:

A.

continuous data.

B.

categorical data.

C.

ordinal data.

D.

discrete data.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 19
Title