Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by solomon

Page: 5 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: solomon
Question 20

Which of the following data sampling methods involves dividing a population into subgroups by similar characteristics?

Options:

A.

Systematic

B.

Simple random

C.

Convenience

D.

Stratified

Discussion
Question 21

A user imports a data file into the accounts payable system each day. On a regular basis. the field input is not what the system is expecting. so it results in an error for the row and a broken import process. To resolve the issue, the user opens the file, finds the error in the row, and manually corrects it before attempting the import again. The import sometimes breaks on subsequent attempts. though. Which of the following changes should be made to this process to reduce the number of errors?

Options:

A.

Delete all incorrect inputs and upload the corrected file.

B.

Have the user manually review the file for data completeness before loading it

C.

Create a data field to data type validator to run the file through prior to import.

D.

Spot-check the file prior to import to catch and correct field errors.

Discussion
Question 22

What SQL command is used to delete an entire table from a database?

Options:

A.

DROP.

B.

MODIFY.

C.

DELETE.

D.

ALTER.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 23

An analyst needs to conduct a quick analysis. Which of the following is the FIRST step the analyst should perform with the data?

Options:

A.

Conduct an exploratory analysis and use descriptive statistics.

B.

Conduct a trend analysis and use a scatter chart.

C.

Conduct a link analysis and illustrate the connection points.

D.

Conduct an initial analysis and use a Pareto chart.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

DA0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

DA0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DA0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99