Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by aida

Page: 4 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: aida
Question 16

What R package makes it easy to work with dates?

Options:

A.

Lubridate.

B.

Datemath.

C.

Stringr.

D.

ggplot.

Discussion
Question 17

An analyst must obtain the average daily sales for the following week:

Questions 17

Which of the following must the analyst perform to obtain this value?

Options:

A.

Data normalization

B.

Data append

C.

Data aggregation

D.

Data blending

Discussion
Question 18

A data analyst is asked on the morning of April 9, 2020, to create a sales report that identifies sales year to date. The daily sales data is current through the end of the day. Which of the following date ranges should be on the report?

Options:

A.

January 1, 2020 to April 1, 2020

B.

January 1, 2020 to April 7, 2020

C.

January 1, 2020 to April 8, 2020

D.

January 1, 2020 to April 9, 2020

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 19

Taylor wants to investigate how manufacturing, marketing, and sales expenditures impact overall profitability for her company.

Which of the following systems is the most appropriate?

Options:

A.

OLTP.

B.

OLAP.

C.

Data warehouse.

D.

Data mart.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 19
Title