Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by zoha

Page: 6 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: zoha
Question 24

Which of the following is an example of structured data?

Options:

A.

A credit card number

B.

An email

C.

A photo

D.

Social media correspondence

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following would be used to store unstructured data from different sources?

Options:

A.

A data lake

B.

A database management system

C.

A database

D.

A data warehouse

Discussion
Question 26

Consider the following dataset which contains information about houses that are for sale:

Questions 26

Which of the following string manipulation commands will combine the address and region name columns to create a full address?

full_address------------------------- 85 Turner St, Northern Metropolitan 25 Bloomburg St, Northern Metropolitan 5 Charles St, Northern Metropolitan 40 Federation La, Northern Metropolitan 55a Park St, Northern Metropolitan

Options:

A.

SELECT CONCAT(address, ' , ' , regionname) AS full_address FROM melb LIMIT 5;

B.

SELECT CONCAT(address, '-' , regionname) AS full_address FROM melb LIMIT 5;

C.

SELECT CONCAT(regionname, ' , ' , address) AS full_address FROM melb LIMIT 5

D.

SELECT CONCAT(regionname, '-' , address) AS full_address FROM melb LIMIT 5;

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 27

Different people manually type a series of handwritten surveys into an online database. Which of the following issues will MOST likely arise with this data? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Data accuracy

B.

Data constraints

C.

Data attribute limitations

D.

Data bias

E.

Data consistency

F.