Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by zayd

Page: 3 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: zayd
Question 12

A data analyst needs to present the results of an online marketing campaign to the marketing manager. The manager wants to see the most important KPIs and measure the return on marketing investment. Which of the following should the data analyst use to BEST communicate this information to the manager?

Options:

A.

A real-time monitor that allows the manager to view performance the day the campaign was launched

B.

A sell-service dashboard that allows the manager to look at the company’s annual budget performance

C.

A spreadsheet of the raw data from all marketing campaigns and channels

D.

A summary with statistics, conclusions, and recommendations from the data analyst

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is an example of a data-mining ETL tool?

Options:

A.

SSIS

B.

Stata

C.

SPSS

D.

Cognos

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following is an example of PII?

Options:

A.

B.

Name

C.

Ethnicity

D.

Discussion
Question 15

Angela is aggregating data from CRM system with data from an employee system.

While performing an initial quality check, she realizes that her employee ID is not associated with her identifier in the CRM system.

What kind of issues is Angela facing?

Choose the best answer.

Options:

A.

ETL process.

B.

Record linkage.

C.

ELT process.

D.

System integration.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 3 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

DA0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

DA0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DA0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99