Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by wyatt

Page: 9 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: wyatt
Question 36

A development company is constructing a new Init in its apartment complex. The complex has the following floor plans:

Questions 36

Using the average cost per square foot of the original floor plans. which of the following should be the price of the Rose Init?

Options:

A.

$640,900

B.

$690,000

C.

$705,200

D.

$702,500

Discussion
Question 37

The current date is July 14, 2020. A data analyst has been asked to create a report that shows the company’s year-over-year Q2 2020 sales. Which of the following reports should the analyst compare?

Options:

A.

A Q2 2020 and Q4 2019

B.

YTD 2020 and YTD 2019

C.

Q2 2020 and Q2 2019

D.

Q2 2020 and Q2 2021

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following database schemas features normalized dimension tables?

Options:

A.

Flat

B.

Snowflake

C.

Hierarchical

D.

Star

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 39

After completing web scraping, which of the following file formats needs to be parsed?

Options:

A.

.html

B.

.txt

C.

.csv

D.

.tsv

Discussion
Page: 9 / 19
Title