Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by georgi

Page: 8 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: georgi
Question 32

Which of the following will MOST likely be streamed live?

Options:

A.

Machine data

B.

Key-value pairs

C.

Delimited rows

D.

Flat files

Discussion
Question 33

Given the data below:

Questions 33

In which of the following file formats is the data presented?

Options:

A.

Xs

B.

CSV

C.

RIF

D.

XML

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 34

Given the diagram below:

Questions 34

Which of the following types of sampling is depicted in the image?

Options:

A.

Stratified

B.

Random

C.

Cluster

D.

Systematic

Discussion
Question 35

An analyst is required to run a text analysis of data that is found in articles from a digital news outlet. Which of the following would be the BEST technique for the analyst to apply to acquire the data?

Options:

A.

Web scraping

B.

Sampling

C.

Data wrangling

D.

ETL

Discussion
Page: 8 / 19
Title