Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by abbie

Page: 17 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: abbie
Question 68

An analyst is designing a dashboard to determine which site has the highest percentage of new customers. The analyst must choose an appropriate chart to include in the dashboard. The following data is available:

Questions 68

Which of the following types of charts should be considered to best display the data?

Options:

A.

Include a bar chart using the site and the percentage of new customers data.

B.

Include a line chart using the site and the percentage of new customers data.

C.

Include a pie chart using the site and percentage of new custorners data.

D.

Include a scatter chart using the site and the percent of new customers data.

Discussion
Question 69

A data analyst needs to create a weekly recurring report on sales performance and distribute it to all sales managers. Which of the following would be the BEST method to automate and ensure successful delivery for this task?

Options:

A.

Use scheduled report delivery.

B.

Implement subscription access delivery.

C.

Print out a copy.

D.

Upload the report to the server.

Discussion
Question 70

Each month an analyst needs to execute a data pull for the two prior months. Which of the following is the most efficient function for the analyst to use?

Options:

A.

Logical

B.

Date

C.

Aggregate

D.

System

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 71

A company's human resources department has asked a data analyst to categorize the income of all employees into five salary bands:

Questions 71

Which of the following types of functions would be the most appropriate to use?

Options:

A.

Statistical

B.

Aggregate

C.

Logical

D.

Mathematical

Discussion
Page: 17 / 19
Title