Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by safiyyah

Page: 7 / 19

CompTIA DA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: DA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: safiyyah
Question 28

‘Which of the following is the BEST reason to use database views instead of tables?

Options:

A.

Views reduce the need for repetitive, complex data joins.

B.

Views allow for the storage of temporary data. whereas tables do not.

C.

Views allow for the joining of multiple data sources, whereas tables do not.

D.

Views can be used to restrict sensitive information.

Discussion
Question 29

Given the following data tables:

Questions 29

Which of the following MDM processes needs to take place FIRST?

Options:

A.

Creation of a data dictionary

B.

Compliance with regulations

C.

Standardization of data field names

D.

Consolidation of multiple data fields

Discussion
Question 30

Which one the following is not considered an aggregate function?

Options:

A.

SUM

B.

MIN

C.

SELECT

D.

MAX

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 31

An analyst runs a report on a daily basis, and the number of datapoints must be validated before the data can be analyzed. The number of datapoints increases each day by approximately 20% of the total number from the day before. On a given day, the number of datapoints was 8,798. Which of the following should be the total number of datapoints on the next day?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

DA0-001
PDF