Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-201 Exam Questions and Answers by maisy

Page: 5 / 23

Cisco 200-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (200-201 CBROPS)
Exam Code: 200-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Associate
Questions: 311 Q&A's Shared By: maisy
Question 20

Which evasion technique is a function of ransomware?

Options:

A.

extended sleep calls

B.

encryption

C.

resource exhaustion

D.

encoding

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 21

What is an advantage of symmetric over asymmetric encryption?

Options:

A.

A key is generated on demand according to data type.

B.

A one-time encryption key is generated for data transmission

C.

It is suited for transmitting large amounts of data.

D.

It is a faster encryption mechanism for sessions

Discussion
Question 22

What is a sandbox interprocess communication service?

Options:

A.

A collection of rules within the sandbox that prevent the communication between sandboxes.

B.

A collection of network services that are activated on an interface, allowing for inter-port communication.

C.

A collection of interfaces that allow for coordination of activities among processes.

D.

A collection of host services that allow for communication between sandboxes.

Discussion
Question 23

An engineer needs to have visibility on TCP bandwidth usage, response time, and latency, combined with deep packet inspection to identify unknown software by its network traffic flow. Which two features of Cisco Application Visibility and Control should the engineer use to accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

management and reporting

B.

traffic filtering

C.

adaptive AVC

D.

metrics collection and exporting

E.

application recognition

Discussion