Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-201 Exam Questions and Answers by yusha

Page: 7 / 23

Cisco 200-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (200-201 CBROPS)
Exam Code: 200-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Associate
Questions: 311 Q&A's Shared By: yusha
Question 28

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 28

Which application protocol is in this PCAP file?

Options:

A.

SSH

B.

TCP

C.

TLS

D.

HTTP

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 29

Which open-sourced packet capture tool uses Linux and Mac OS X operating systems?

Options:

A.

NetScout

B.

tcpdump

C.

SolarWinds

D.

netsh

Discussion
Question 30

What is a purpose of a vulnerability management framework?

Options:

A.

identifies, removes, and mitigates system vulnerabilities

B.

detects and removes vulnerabilities in source code

C.

conducts vulnerability scans on the network

D.

manages a list of reported vulnerabilities

Discussion
Question 31

An engineer receives a security alert that traffic with a known TOR exit node has occurred on the network. What is the impact of this traffic?

Options:

A.

ransomware communicating after infection

B.

users downloading copyrighted content

C.

data exfiltration

D.

user circumvention of the firewall

Discussion
Page: 7 / 23
Title