Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-201 Exam Questions and Answers by ruby-rose

Page: 21 / 23

Cisco 200-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (200-201 CBROPS)
Exam Code: 200-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Associate
Questions: 311 Q&A's Shared By: ruby-rose
Question 84

What is a collection of compromised machines that attackers use to carry out a DDoS attack?

Options:

A.

subnet

B.

botnet

C.

VLAN

D.

command and control

Discussion
Question 85

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 85

What should be interpreted from this packet capture?

Options:

A.

81.179.179.69 is sending a packet from port 80 to port 50272 of IP address 192.168.122.100 using UDP protocol.

B.

192.168.122.100 is sending a packet from port 50272 to port 80 of IP address 81.179.179.69 using TCP protocol.

C.

192.168.122.100 is sending a packet from port 80 to port 50272 of IP address 81.179.179.69 using UDP protocol.

D.

81.179.179.69 is sending a packet from port 50272 to port 80 of IP address 192.168.122.100 using TCP UDP protocol.

Discussion
Question 86

An engineer received an alert affecting the degraded performance of a critical server Analysis showed a heavy CPU and memory load What is the next step the engineer should take to investigate this resource usage7

Options:

A.

Run "ps -ef to understand which processes are taking a high amount of resources

B.

Run "ps -u" to find out who executed additional processes that caused a high load on a server

C.

Run "ps -m" to capture the existing state of daemons and map the required processes to find the gap

D.

Run "ps -d" to decrease the priority state of high-load processes to avoid resource exhaustion

Discussion
Question 87

What is the difference between deep packet inspection and stateful inspection?

Options:

A.

Deep packet inspection gives insights up to Layer 7, and stateful inspection gives insights only up to Layer 4.

B.

Deep packet inspection is more secure due to its complex signatures, and stateful inspection requires less human intervention.

C.

Stateful inspection is more secure due to its complex signatures, and deep packet inspection requires less human intervention.

D.

Stateful inspection verifies data at the transport layer and deep packet inspection verifies data at the application layer

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 21 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

200-201
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-201 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99