Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-201 Exam Questions and Answers by chase

Page: 8 / 23

Cisco 200-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (200-201 CBROPS)
Exam Code: 200-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Associate
Questions: 311 Q&A's Shared By: chase
Question 32

An offline audit log contains the source IP address of a session suspected to have exploited a vulnerability resulting in system compromise.

Which kind of evidence is this IP address?

Options:

A.

best evidence

B.

corroborative evidence

C.

indirect evidence

D.

forensic evidence

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 33

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 33

What is occurring in this network traffic?

Options:

A.

High rate of SYN packets being sent from a multiple source towards a single destination IP.

B.

High rate of ACK packets being sent from a single source IP towards multiple destination IPs.

C.

Flood of ACK packets coming from a single source IP to multiple destination IPs.

D.

Flood of SYN packets coming from a single source IP to a single destination IP.

Discussion
Question 34

A user received an email attachment named "Hr405-report2609-empl094.exe" but did not run it. Which category of the cyber kill chain should be assigned to this type of event?

Options:

A.

installation

B.

reconnaissance

C.

weaponization

D.

delivery

Discussion
Question 35

Drag and drop the data source from the left onto the data type on the right.

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

200-201
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-201 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99