Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F1 Exam Questions and Answers by tate

Page: 14 / 18

CIMA F1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: tate
Question 56

YZ has $40,000 of plant and machinery which was acquired on 1 June 20X1.Tax depreciation rates on plant and machinery are 25% reducing balance. All plant and machinery was sold for $24,000 on 1 June 20X3.

Calculate the tax balancing allowance or charge on disposal for the year ended 31 May 20X3 and state the effect on the taxable profit.

Options:

A.

A balancing allowance of $1,500 increases taxable profit.

B.

A balancing allowance of $1,500 reduces taxable profit.

C.

A balancing charge of $1,500 reduces taxable profit.

D.

A balancing charge of $1,500 increases taxable profit.

Discussion
Question 57

ST has $20,000 of plant and machinery which was acquired on 1 April 20X0. Tax depreciation rates on plant and machinery are 20% reducing balance. All plant and machinery was sold for $12,000 on 1 April 20X2.

Calculate the tax balancing allowance or charge on disposal for the year ended 31 March 20X3 and state the effect on the taxable profit.

Options:

A.

A balancing allowance of $800 will increase taxable profits.

B.

A balancing allowance of $800 will reduce taxable profits.

C.

A balancing charge of $800 will increase taxable profits.

D.

A balancing charge of $800 will reduce taxable profits.

Discussion
Question 58

An asset has the following values:

Questions 58

If the asset was sold for its fair value, selling costs of $1,500 would be incurred.

Which of the following is the value of the impairment loss to be recognised for this asset in accordance with IAS 36 Impairment of Assets?

Options:

A.

$0

B.

$300

C.

$1,200

D.

$2,000

Discussion
Question 59

The International Accounting Standards Board's "The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting" identifies fundamental and enhancing qualitative characteristics of financial statements.

Which of the following is included within the fundamental characteristics?

Options:

A.

Comparability

B.

Verifiability

C.

Understandability

D.

Materiality

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 14 / 18

F1
PDF

$69.65  $199

F1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249