Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F1 Exam Questions and Answers by blake

Page: 11 / 18

CIMA F1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: blake
Question 44

In 20X4, DEF closed its business having made a trading loss of $160,000. In DEF's country of residence, trading losses may be carried back three years on a LIFO basis.

The profits for the last four years of trading were:

Questions 44

What are the taxable profits or losses for years 20X1 and 20X2?

Options:

A.

20X1 $10,000, 20X2 $113,000

B.

20X1 $143,000, 20X2 $ nil

C.

20X1 $150,000, 20X2 $133,000

D.

20X1 $150,000, 20X2 $nil

Discussion
Question 45

The following information relates to AA.

Extract of Trial Balance at 31 December 20X4;

Questions 45

Notes

(i) Inventory at 31 December 20X4 was valued at cost at $30.

(ii) The loan which was received on 1 July 20X4 is repayable in 20X9.

(iii) Corporate income tax represents an over-provision of tax for the year ended 31 December 20X3. AA reported a loss for tax purposes for the year ended 31 December 20X4 and a tax refund is expected amounting to $20.

(iv) Cost of sales, administration and distribution costs need to be adjusted for the following:

What figures should be entered on the face of the Statement of profit or Loss for the year ended 31 December 20X4 in relation to Interest and Corporate income tax?

Options:

A.

Interest $25 Corporate income tax $(37)

B.

Interest $25 Corporate income tax $37

C.

Interest $50 Corporate income tax $(3)

D.

Interest $50 Corporate income tax $3

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following is NOT a primary need for regulating financial reporting information of incorporated entities?

Options:

A.

To improve the reliability of information for users.

B.

To make information more consistent.

C.

To make information more comparable.

D.

To ensure that information is consistent with its legal form.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 47

Which of the following would be classified as a parent and subsidiary relationship in accordance with IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements?

Options:

A.

Entity A owns 30% of another entity's equity shares and has the power to appoint or remove the majority of the members of the board of directors and control of the entity is through that board.

B.

Entity B owns 20% of another entity's equity shares and has an agreement with other equity shareholders of that entity that gives it power over a further 20% of the equity voting rights.

C.

Entity C owns 45% of another entity's equity shares and can exercise significant influence over that entity's financial and operating policy decisions.

D.

Entity D owns 25% of another entity's equity shares and associated voting rights and 100% of its preference shares.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 18

F1
PDF

$69.65  $199

F1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249