Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F1 Exam Questions and Answers by melanie

Page: 18 / 18

CIMA F1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: melanie
Question 72

Country Q has the following rules in respect of capital tax on the disposal of assets:

*Capital gains are subject to tax at 25%.

*Capital losses can only be carried forward and offset against future capital gains.

The following data relates to ABC:

Questions 72

How much capital tax will be payable on the capital gain recorded in 20X3?

Give your answer to the nearest $.

Options:

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 73

The financial statements of JK for the year ended 31 August 20X4 were approved on 10 November 20X4.

Within these financial statements which of the following would have been treated as a non-adjusting event in accordance with IAS 10 Events After the Reporting Period?

Options:

A.

Inventory which was originally valued at its cost of $45,000 being sold for $37,000 in September 20X4.

B.

A fire in JK's main warehouse on 3 September 20X4 destroying 60% of the inventory that had been held at the year end.

C.

Notification received on 31 August that one of JK's major customers had gone into liquidation and was unlikely to pay any outstanding invoices.

D.

The completion of a court case on 5 November 20X4 in which JK was ordered to pay damages of $150,000.

Discussion
Question 74

The external auditors have completed their audit and have discovered a material but not pervasive error in the financial statements of JK.

The directors of JK have refused to change the financial statements.

What type of modified audit report should be issued?

Options:

A.

Disclaimer of opinion

B.

Emphasis of matter opinion

C.

Adverse opinion

D.

Qualified opinion

Discussion
Page: 18 / 18

F1