Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F1 Exam Questions and Answers by abubakr

Page: 4 / 18

CIMA F1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: abubakr
Question 16

Select THREE actions that should be taken by a business offering credit to its customers to ensure that amounts owing are collected as quickly as possible.

Options:

A.

Chase up slow payers with reminder letters.

B.

Monitor outstanding trade receivables.

C.

Extend the credit terms available to customers.

D.

Issue invoices quickly.

E.

Monitor outstanding trade payables.

F.

Take longer to settle trade payables than collect trade receivables.

Discussion
Question 17

You work in the finance department of an entity. A director has approached you and asked you to falsify sales invoices which would significantly inflate revenue. The CIMA Code of Ethics suggests that you should deal with such an ethical dilemma by following a number of stages.

Place each of the stages identified below into chronological order.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

The following information relates to AA.

Extract of Trial Balance at 31 December 20X4;

Questions 18

Notes

(i) Inventory at 31 December 20X4 was valued at cost at $30.

(ii) The loan which was received on 1 July 20X4 is repayable in 20X9.

(iii) Corporate income tax represents an over-provision of tax for the year ended 31 December 20X3. AA reported a loss for tax purposes for the year ended 31 December 20X4 and a tax refund is expected amounting to $20.

(iv) Cost of sales, administration and distribution costs need to be adjusted for the following:

What figures should be entered in the Statement of Profit or Loss for the year ended 31 December 20X4 in relation to Administration and Distribution costs?

Options:

A.

Adminsitration $136 Distribution $120

B.

Administration $120 Distribution $87

C.

Administration $141 Distribution $117

D.

Administration $146 Distribution $114

Discussion
Question 19

In most developed countries employers deduct the tax from employees' pay each month and then pay the tax to the tax authorities on behalf of the employee on a monthly basis.

Which THREE of the following are advantages of this system to the employee?

Options:

A.

The tax is collected earlier than systems that assess earnings at the end of the year.

B.

The payment of tax is easier as the tax is deducted before the net salary is paid to the employee.

C.

Most of the administration costs are borne by the employees.

D.

The responsibility for the tax calculations rests with the employer and therefore there is less chance of mistakes being made.

E.

There is less chance of interest and penalties being levied on the employee by the tax authorities.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 4 / 18

F1
PDF

$69.65  $199

F1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249