Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F1 Exam Questions and Answers by finnian

Page: 8 / 18

CIMA F1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: finnian
Question 32

In an entity's statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income, which of the following would be presented as other comprehensive income?

Options:

A.

An increase in the depreciation charge resulting from the revaluation of a non-current asset.

B.

An impairment loss relating to a non-current asset that had not previously been revalued.

C.

The increase in the value of a non-current asset following a revaluation.

D.

The profit on the disposal of a non-current asset

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 33

An entity had a current tax liability of $187,000 in its statement of financial position as at 30 September 20X5. It was subsequently negotiated and eventually agreed with the tax authorities that the entity would pay $192,000 and this was paid on 6 January 20X6.

The entity's management estimate that the tax due on profits for the year to 30 September 20X6 is $231,000.

Calculate the entity's corporate income tax expense included in its statement of profit or loss for the year ended 30 September 20X6.

Give your answer to the nearest whole $000.

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following is an example of a progressive tax?

Options:

A.

Personal income tax of 10% on earnings up to $10,000, then at 15% over $10,001

B.

Corporate income tax of 20% on earnings up to $100,000, then at 10% over $100,000

C.

Corporate income tax of 20% on all earnings

D.

Personal income tax of 10% and corporate income tax of 20%

Discussion
Question 35

Identify from the list below which items can be recognised as assets within the financial statements of an entity in accordance with IAS 38 Intangible Assets. Place either yes or no as appropriate against each item.

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 18

F1
PDF

$69.65  $199

F1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249