Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F1 Exam Questions and Answers by manha

Page: 12 / 18

CIMA F1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: manha
Question 48

In which of the following concepts is profit an increase in the nominal value of capital over a period?

Options:

A.

Inflationary capital maintenance

B.

financial capital maintenance

C.

Operating capital maintenance

D.

Physical capital maintenance

Discussion
Question 49

An entity acquires 100% of the equity shares in another entity.

The consideration paid for the shares is less than the fair value of the net assets acquired.

Which of the following is the correct accounting treatment for the difference between the consideration paid and the fair value of the net assets acquired, in accordance with IFRS 3 Business Combinations?

Options:

A.

Recognise as a gain in the consolidated statement of profit or loss.

B.

Recognise as a deferred credit and release to consolidated profit or loss over its useful economic life.

C.

Recognise as a deduction from goodwill in the consolidated statement of financial position.

D.

Recognise as a gain in the statement of changes in equity.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 50

An entity purchased equipment on 1 April 20X4 for $200,000. The equipment was depreciated using the reducing balance method at 20% a year.

Depreciation was charged up to and including 31 March 20X7. At that date the recoverable amount of the equipment was $94,000.

Calculate the impairment loss on the equipment in accordance with IAS 36 Impairment of Assets.

Give your answer to the nearest whole $.

Options:

Discussion
Question 51

Country X levies a duty on alcoholic drinks. Where the alcohol content is above 40% by volume the duty levied is $5 per 1 litre bottle.

What type of tax is this duty?

Options:

A.

Specific unit tax

B.

Ad valorem tax

C.

Direct tax

D.

Single-stage sales tax

Discussion
Page: 12 / 18