Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by kornelia

Page: 20 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: kornelia
Question 80

A nonprofit realizes that the target deployment date is concurrent with a Salesforce major seasonal release window.

Which two steps should the nonprofit take when finalizing the plan for the new feature in production?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Verify the sandbox Is on the same release as production.

B.

Log a Salesforce support case to change the version of the sandbox release.

C.

Deploy a Change Set during the upgrade window for the production instance.

D.

Review the sandbox preview instructions for the upcoming release.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 81

A consultant is working on a data migration to NPSP that includes tens of millions of records across many objects. The migration needs to take place over a weekend to minimize system downtime.

What should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

SOAP API

B.

NPSP Datalmport

C.

Bulk API

D.

Data Import Wizard

Discussion
Page: 20 / 20