Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by aleksander

Page: 16 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: aleksander
Question 64

A board member introduced a high-net-worth individual to the work of the nonprofit. The individual made a donation at an event.

The fundraising manager wants to record this information in Salesforce. It is important the donation is hard credited to the individual while ensuring this donation, as well as any future donations from the individual, are soft-credited to the board member. The board member and the individual already exist as contacts in Salesforce.

How should the data be entered*?

Options:

A.

Create the donation opportunity for the individual. Add the board member as a Soft Credit contact role for the donation. Create k^a relationship between the board member and the individual.

B.

Create a relationship between the individual and the board member with a Related Opportunity Contact Role of Soft Credit. Create the donation opportunity for the individual.

C.

Create a relationship between the individual and the board member. Create the donation opportunity for the individual. Add the

board member as a Soft Credit contact role to the donation.

D.

Create a relationship between the individual and the board member. Create the donation opportunity for the individual. Enter a Partial Soft Credit for the board member.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 65

A nonprofit wants to manage a new program In Salesforce.

What should the consultant recommend as the first step before embarking on a new implementation project?

Options:

A.

Set up an implementation timeline and delivery plan.

B.

Identify the challenges the nonprofit is currently experiencing.

C.

Review data in a .csv file and begin mapping to existing fields.

D.

Audit existing standard and custom objects and fields.

Discussion
Question 66

A nonprofit organization has white papers, case studies, and impact reports on its website. The organization wants to track website visitors who download those assets. Once tracked, the organization wants to pursue the visitor as a constituent. Which solution should be considered?

Options:

A.

Affiliation record

B.

Relationship record

C.

NPSP Settings

D.

Opportunity Settings

Discussion
Question 67

A nonprofit hired a consultant to restart a stalled implementation. The nonprofit identified needs by documenting its Salesforce vision and pain points, and by defining specific goals with user stories.

What are two components of a user story the nonprofit should consider?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Align each story to the implementation vision.

B.

Associate an epic to each story.

C.

Assign a priority to each story.

D.

Include configuration instructions on each story.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99