Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by caspian

Page: 8 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: caspian
Question 32

A nonprofit has been keeping track of donors' employers in a spreadsheet. The nonprofit has hired a consultant to upload data to the NPSP Affiliations object. What is the correct order for uploading the donors' employment information?

Options:

A.

Upsert Contact records, export Contact ID, upsert Organization Accounts for employer with Organization Account ID in the "Primary Affiliation" field

B.

Insert Organization Accounts for the employer, insert Contact records for the donor, insert Affiliation records for the employment information

C.

Insert Affiliation records, export Contact records, export Account records, upsert Contact records

D.

Upsert Organization Accounts, export Organization Account ID, upsert Contact record with Organization Account ID in the "Primary Affiliation" field

Discussion
Question 33

A nonprofit organization is using Salesforce with the NPSP pre-installed. The nonprofit organization wants to give prospective volunteers a way to fill out their volunteer application online. How should this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Create a web-to-case form in Salesforce with the fields needed to capture the information asked for on the form.

B.

Set up the Volunteers for Salesforce Volunteer Signup Form on the nonprofit's website.

C.

Create a Chatter Group for prospective volunteers, assign them a Chatter Free license, and have users complete the form.

D.

Set up the Volunteers for Salesforce Site Contact Information Site on the nonprofit's website.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 34

A development director needs to understand which organizations have given to the nonprofit in some year prior to the current, but have not contributed to the nonprofit in the current year. How should the consultant accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Customize the date range on the NPSP SYBUNT report for Accounts

B.

Customize the date range on the NPSP SYBUNT report for Contacts

C.

Create an Opportunity report that compares Contact donations from the previous fiscal year to the current

D.

Customize the date range on the NPSP LYBUNT report for Accounts

Discussion
Question 35

A finance associate needs to track specific funds associated with gifts from individuals and organizations. Gifts may be received as either single amounts associated with one or more funds, and totals by fund will need to be reported on for reconciliation with a finance system.

How should the consultant accomplish this with NPSP?

Options:

A.

Create Campaign records for each of the funds, create a custom Lookup to Campaigns on the Payment Object, and associate them with Payment records representing the amounts towards each fund.

B.

Create General Accounting Unit records for each of the funds, and associate them with the Opportunity by GAU Allocation record amounts representing the amounts towards each fund.

C.

Create a custom multi-select picklist on the Opportunity record to allow for choosing each of the funds towards which the gift is designated.

D.

Create Campaign records for each of the funds, and associate them with the Opportunity Primary Campaign field on the Opportunity records representing the amounts towards each fund.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99