Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by jeremiah

Page: 7 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: jeremiah
Question 28

A nonprofit organization receives a lot of grants, many of which are renewals of previous grants from the same funder. The organization wants to be able to easily access the previous grant information.

What should the consultant advise to capture this in Salesforce?

Options:

A.

Create a Campaign for the funder and add all Opportunities including the original grant and any renewal grants to the Campaign.

B.

Create a child Opportunity for the renewal grant from the original grant using the Renewal Grant Opportunity record type.

C.

Fill in the "Previous Grant/Gift Opportunity" lookup field on the Opportunity for the new grant and check the "Is Grant Renewal" field.

D.

Ensure that when naming the Opportunity for the renewal grant, "Renewal" is included in the name as well as the name of the funder.

Discussion
Question 29

A local community center provides health care services to eligible local residents. Staff currently triage patients through of a series of qualifying questions that drive additional qualification questions. The center wants to extend triage capabilities to its volunteers to determine whether residents qualify for services. Service decisions need to be made immediately while the patient is interacting with the staff or volunteer.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Use Case records, Validation Rules and Process Builder to post case details to the central volunteer Chatter Group so all volunteers can collaborate on eligible services.

B.

Create a Flow to guide volunteers on triage screens, capture accurate data and generate a services decision.

C.

Use a Standard Lightning Component to displaying custom fields from several objects and generate a services decision.

D.

Use a Workflow Rule with Field Updates and Case Assignment Rules to triage and assign the case to the proper services queue.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 30

A nonprofit organization is using Volunteers for Salesforce and wants its volunteers to be able to log their own volunteer hours.

Which two solutions should a consultant propose to meet this need? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Set up a workflow rule with a weekly email alert sent to all volunteers asking them to reply back and report their hours for the week and then a user will manually enter the hours in Salesforce.

B.

Set up a Chatter Group for each volunteer job, add volunteers who are assigned to that job, and have the volunteers log their hours in the Chatter Group.

C.

Set up the Volunteers Personal Site and direct the volunteer to record hours on the tab there.

D.

Set up a Log Volunteer Hours section on a page on your website and direct volunteers there to log their hours to the volunteer job or shift they worked on.

Discussion
Question 31

A nonprofit organization wants to track all donations that go to a specific, designated fund. How should a consultant solution for this use case?

Options:

A.

Create an Opportunity record type, called "Funds" and then create an Opportunity record for the designated fund.

B.

Create a GAU record for the designated fun.

C.

Create a GAU Allocation record for the designated fund.

D.

Create a custom object for to track fund accounts and then create an Account record for the designated fund.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99