Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by savanna

Page: 5 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: savanna
Question 20

A nonprofit organization had enabled Person Accounts in its org and now wants to install NPSP. The nonprofit organization wants to completely remove all Person Account features. What should the nonprofit organization consider?

Options:

A.

Apply for a new Salesforce organization and request a license transfer

B.

Use the NPSP Conversion Utility Tool

C.

Ensure the Person Account record type is selected as the Household record type in NPSP Settings

D.

Create a case in Salesforce to completely remove the Person Account record type

Discussion
Question 21

A nonprofit organization wants a report that compares giving at a consistent point in time from year to year.

Now should the consultant set this up?

Options:

A.

Create a matrix report bucketing the dates you wish to compare.

B.

Create a joined report showing the two years side by side.

C.

Run the NPSP Account SYBUNT and Contact SYBUNT reports.

D.

Set up a Reporting Snapshot on Opportunities.

Discussion
Question 22

An international nonprofit organization added a translated relationship picklist value, however the reciprocal relationship record is not displaying correctly.

What is the cause of this error?

Options:

A.

The system administrator did not enable the Translation Workbench.

B.

The language is not supported in NPSP.

C.

The current user does not have the correct locale.

D.

The system administrator did not add the reciprocal relationship value in the NPSP Settings tab.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 23

A nonprofit organization has engaged a consultant to implement NPSP and has a large membership program it wants to manage in Salesforce. Which two things does the consultant need to set up to ensure that the membership rollups in NPSP will work properly?

Options:

A.

Ensure there is a custom field created for Membership Amount and selected for membership rollups

B.

Check that the membership record type is selected for membership rollups.

C.

Ensure there is an Opportunity record type set up for memberships

D.

Check that the grace period is set up for memberships.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99