Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 2 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 8

A nonprofit organization wants to use a multi-channel marketing tool for its email, social, and text messaging engagement. Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Marketing Cloud

B.

Pardot

C.

Community Cloud

D.

Service Cloud

Discussion
Question 9

A large non-profit organization needs to keep track of a vast network of donors in NPSP. The donors have their own complex relationships, where they may be related to many different Accounts. Which Salesforce object does Saleforce.org recommend using to address this complexity?

Options:

A.

Relationships

B.

Contact (associated to Multiple Accounts)

C.

Connections

D.

Organization Accounts

E.

Affiliations

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 10

How should a consultant install NPSP in an existing Salesforce organization?

Options:

A.

Download each NPSP component from the AppExchange, install in the target organization, and complete the post-install instructions

B.

Visit the NPSP Installer page, install in the target organization, and complete the post-install instructions

C.

Download each NPSP component from The Powrt of Us Hub, install organization, and complete the post-install instructions

D.

Visit the NPSP Conversion Utility tool, install in the target organization, and complete the post-install instructions

Discussion
Question 11

A system administrator encounters an error at run time that a record couldn't be updated when a Customizable Rollup ran. What should the consultant check?

Options:

A.

If the Target Field exists

B.

If the Target Field is a NPSP field

C.

If the Target Field has a validation rule

D.

If the Target Object is a custom object

Discussion
Page: 2 / 20
Title