Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by izaan

Page: 9 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: izaan
Question 36

A user creating Opportunities wants to avoid manually entering information twice in order to have it appear on both the Opportunity record and the Payment record. Which two steps should be taken to set this up?

Options:

A.

Create Payment Mappings in NPSP Settings.

B.

Create custom fields on the Payment object.

C.

Create lookup fields on the Payment object.

D.

Create a workflow that will copy Payment information to the Opportunity record.

Discussion
Question 37

A nonprofit organization has a new system administrator who has just taken over managing its existing Salesforce organization and wants to know which data maintenance practices should be used.

Which two data hygiene practices should a consultant recommend? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Organize reports into appropriate folders.

B.

Create a new custom object to store legacy data.

C.

Run Health Check.

D.

Delete all past activities.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 38

How can a user differentiate between a Contact's Account and Primary Affiliation under the Household Account model?

Options:

A.

A Contact's Account is the same as the Contact record, a Contact's Primary Affiliation is the Contact's Household.

B.

A Contact's Account is where they live, a Contact's Primary Affiliation is where they work.

C.

A Contact's Account is where they work, a Contact's Primary Affiliation is where they live.

D.

A Contact's Account is the same as a "bucket" where all Contacts are associated, a Contact's Primary Affiliation is the Contact's Household.

Discussion
Question 39

A nonprofit organization is retiring its legacy donor, donation, and payment processing systems. The organization wants to load 45,000 records into Salesforce from a single flat file. Which tool should be used to create all of the records at once?

Options:

A.

Import Wizard

B.

Data Loader

C.

NPSP Data Import

D.

ETL Tool

Discussion
Page: 9 / 20
Title