Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by amari

Page: 4 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: amari
Question 16

A nonprofit customer must conflict and store its clients' government-issued ID number. The consultant has set up a custom text field for the ID number. Which security solution should be used to protect this data?

Options:

A.

Restrict visibility by removing it from the page layout and utilizing role hierarchy to prevent users from accessing that field except for the staff who need to interact with the government ID data

B.

Encrypt the government ID field with Classic Encryption for Custom Fields and grant View Encrypted Data permission only to those users who have to interact with the data

C.

Turn on two-factor authentication for the staff members who need to collect and use the government ID number field data

D.

Set the org wide default on Contacts to Private so only the user who owns the Contact records can access it.

Discussion
Question 17

The system administrator accidentally deletes the NPSP 00 - Error Processing job. What should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Go to NPSP Settings | Bulk Data Processes | Batch Process Settings to automatically recreate it.

B.

Go to the NPSP Data Imports | Bulk Data Processes | Batch Process Settings to automatically recreate it.

C.

Go to the Recycle Bin and undelete the job.

D.

Go to help and create a case amd ask Salesforce Support to reschedule this job.

Discussion
Question 18

A consultant is about to begin a data project with a nonprofit to clean up Opportunity data.

Which opportunity data situation requires a consultant to temporarily disable NPSP Triggers for performance reasons?

Options:

A.

Uploading 600,000 new Organization Accounts without addresses

B.

Uploading 400,000 new records to a custom object

C.

Uploading 100,000 new Task records

D.

Uploading 1 million new Contact records

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 19

A donor donates $500 to a nonprofit that is matched by his employer. How are the hard credits and soft credits listed in NPSP?

Options:

A.

The donor has a hard credit of $500 and a soft credit of $500, and the employer has a hard credit of $500

B.

The donor has a soft credit of $500 and the employer has a hard credit of $500

C.

The donor has a hard credit of $500, the employer has a hard credit of $500, and there are no soft credits

D.

The donor has a hard credit of $500 and the employer has a soft credit of $500

Discussion
Page: 4 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99