Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by duaa

Page: 19 / 20

Salesforce Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Nonprofit-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: duaa
Question 76

A consultant is tasked with implementing NPSP for a UK-based nonprofit. One of their requirements is to localize the US-focused labels of some NPSP fields, such as replacing all references to Organization with Organisation.

What should the consultant do to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Create a support case to change the label.

B.

Activate English (UK) In Language Settings.

C.

Override the default English labels in Translation Workbench.

D.

Reword the field label in Setup.

Discussion
Question 77

The requirements for a Salesforce implementation have been gathered, but there are teams with competing priorities and the overall project goals are undefined.

What are two reasons a project team must define goals?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Goals guarantee executive engagement.

B.

Goals provide a way to measure and prove results.

C.

Goals define a clear purpose for the project.

D.

Goals catalog all of the teams' pain points.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 78

A nonprofit using Case Management wants to avoid visually identifying a subset of clients.

How should a consultant configure the view of Contact records to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Remove Client Photo Component from the Lightning Record Page.

B.

Set Component Visibility for the Client Card Component.

C.

Remove Client Card Component from the Lightning Record Page.

D.

Set Component Visibility for the Client Photo Component.

Discussion
Question 79

A nonprofit uses NPSP to manage its sustained giving program and plans to add Accounting Subledger.

Which configuration should the nonprofit review before the implementation?

Options:

A.

Payment Allocations

B.

Recurring Donations

C.

NPSP Settings

D.

Accounting Triggers

Discussion
Page: 19 / 20
Title