Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 7 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 28

A consultant wants to understand what the important predictors are in the story.

What are two places where this information can be found?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

In the Einstein Recommendations for story improvement. If there are no recommendation to remove strongest predictors, the story doesn’t hold any Important predictors but only weak (probably unrelated) terms.

B.

In the Story Settings, where the strength of predictor fields is calculated and visualized. The consultant can sort the list of predictor fields accordingly.

C.

In the Model Deployment Wizard while selecting the actionable fields

D.

In the Model Metrics section, where the top predictors are listed

Discussion
Question 29

Universal Containers (UC) is a multinational company that utilizes Salesforce and has a variety of internal systems. UC uses Einstein Analytics for their data analysis platform and they want to automate their weekly manual process to create a dataset from their on-premise data warehouse. Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Utilize a Salesforce weekly export feature

B.

Utilize Analytics Connector.

C.

Utilize middleware with Analytics External Data API

D.

Utilize a dataflow

Discussion
Question 30

A data architect wants to use a dataflow transformation to implement row-level security that is based on role hierarchy in Salesforce. Which transformation should be used to level the dataset hierarch?

Options:

A.

digest transformation

B.

flatten transformation

C.

delta transformation

D.

sfdcDigest transformation

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 31

An Einstein Consultant is reviewing the "Why it Happened" Insights provided by Einstein Discovery with the customer. The customer would like to validate the results. Which action should the consultant take?

Options:

A.

Show the customer how to export and review the R-Code model validation results

B.

Check the p-values and standard deviation

C.

Use the Share and Export feature to help the customer determine if the findings make logical sense

D.

Consult with a Data Scientist to validate the findings

Discussion
Page: 7 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99