Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by maisy

Page: 17 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: maisy
Question 68

An Einstein consultant created a dashboard that went through review. Some few charts were added and removed in the process. The dashboard is now approved for production.

Which best practice should be done before releasing the dashboard?

Options:

A.

Modify the XMD so all labels and values are user-friendly.

B.

Rename all the steps to correspond with the defined naming convention.

C.

Remove the redundant steps to ensure dashboard performance.

D.

Apply conditional formatting on the new charts.

Discussion
Question 69

A client has a dashboard for Sales Managers. They want to have a list filter that shows the name of the month. However, based on the "CloseDate_Month" field, the list filter shows numbers instead of names.

How can an Einstein Consultant use the Dataflow nodes to generate the name of month as a new dimension in the dataset?

Options:

A.

flatten

B.

compute Relative

C.

compute Expression

D.

append

Discussion
Question 70

Which of these is not a method for controlling record-level access?

Options:

A.

Profiles

B.

Sharing Rules

C.

Organization-Wide Defaults

D.

Role Hierarchy

Discussion
Question 71

You can configure access to data at all of the following levels, except:

Options:

A.

Organization

B.

Records

C.

Page Layouts

D.

Objects

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 17 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99