Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by elisabeth

Page: 14 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: elisabeth
Question 56

A consultant built an Einstein Analytics app for the Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations team wants to share their app with other people at the company. The consultant recommends distributing the app as an Einstein Analytics template app.

A set of JSON files will be generated after a template is created from the Sales Operations app. What is the name of the JSON file that manages template metadata and all other template elements'

Options:

A.

ui.json

B.

template-to-app-rules.json

C.

aster- info.j son

D.

template-info.json

Discussion
Question 57

A company's Salesforce org has multi-currency enabled. This company's business intelligence team used Einstein Analytics to build a dataflow that creates a dataset, "OpportunityDataSet". This dataset is populated with data extracted from the standard object, Opportunity. One of the extracted fields is the standard field, Amount.

If a user explores the "OpportunityDataSet" in Einstein Analytics, in which currency will the Amount values be shown?

Options:

A.

In the connected user's currency

B.

In the integration user's currency

C.

In the currency that is set on the "currency" attribute in the dataset

D.

In the currency that is set on the "currency" attribute in the dataflow

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 58

Refer to the graphic.

Questions 58

Einstein found a recommendation to improve the story: apparently there are two variables that behave the same. Given there is no additional information, what is the correct action?

Options:

A.

Retain Promotion; it is an actionable variable and without it, we cannot recommend prescriptive actions.

B.

Cancel this story and redefine the dataset.

C.

Retain Amount; not knowing the size of a deal makes it hard to predict if will be won.

D.

Do nothing; they appear to be similar, but there might be differences from the business perspective.

Discussion
Question 59

How many external files can be uploaded to Einstein Analytics on rolling 24 hour basis?

Options:

A.

100 files per dataset

B.

300 files per dataset

C.

500 files per dataset

D.

50 files Per dataset

Discussion
Page: 14 / 17
Title