Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by maira

Page: 12 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: maira
Question 48

To see predictive insights, what option do you select in the Story toolbar?

Options:

A.

What Changed Over Time

B.

How Can I Improve It

C.

Predictions & Improvements

D.

Why It Happened

E.

What Happened

Discussion
Question 49

An Einstein Analytics consultant has been asked to refactor a dashboard so that it loads more quickly. After some analysis, the consultant found that most of the dashboard steps run in less than five seconds; however, the Opportunities Table takes 30 seconds to run.

How can the consultant improve the performance of this dashboard?

Options:

A.

Create a second page on the dashboard and move the table to this new page.

B.

Create a link to download the list of opportunities as an Excel file.

C.

Create a Visualforce page and display a list view of the opportunities on this new page.

D.

Create a second dashboard and move the table to this new dashboard.

Discussion
Question 50

The Universal Containers company uses Einstein Analytics to build dashboards for different departments: Sales, Service, and Marketing. Users for the same department have the same role and need to have access to the same dashboards. Dashboards for different departments use some common datasets with the same row-level security.

How can an Einstein Consultant address this need?

Options:

A.

Create one application for each department and use roles to share applications.

B.

Create one application for each department, put common datasets in the shared app, and use profiles to share applications.

C.

Create one application for each department, put common datasets in the shared app, and use roles to share applications.

D.

Create one application for each department, put common datasets in the shared app, and use permission sets to share applications.

Discussion
Question 51

A training dataset Is being prepared for a Einstein Discovery story. One skewed with outliers. at action should the Einstein consultant take?

Options:

A.

Remove the outlier rows.

B.

Nothing, because the field is not the outcome variable.

C.

Change the method of binning to fixed width.

D.

Remove the field because it has bad data

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 12 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99