Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by roma

Page: 10 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: roma
Question 40

The model quality metrics of an Einstein Discovery story indicate that the GINI coefficient in the four folds are 0.82, 0.83, 0.84, and 0.75, respectively.

Which two actions should a consultant take? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Deploy the story, because the variation in the metrics is within the normal range.

B.

Confirm that the overall GINI coefficient is good prior to deploying the story.

C.

Research and check the dataset for outliers in the target field and the main predictors that are shown on top of the story.

D.

Do not deploy the story immediately, and research why one fold is performing worse than the others.

Discussion
Question 41

What can you do in a dataset recipe?

Options:

A.

Extract external data into Analytics

B.

Build a dashboard

C.

Combine data from different datasets

D.

Make a data chili

Discussion
Question 42

A customer is reviewing a story that is set to maximize the daily sales quantity of consumer products in stores and sees this chart. The visualized tooltip belongs to the blue bar for San Francisco, reflecting, November daily sales quantities in that city specifically.

What two conclusions can be drawn from this insight?

Options:

A.

The average daily in SAN Francisco stores in November as 1601 items higher than the global average of 335.

B.

November sales are higher than in other months. This November-effect is the strongest in San Francisco.

C.

The average daily quantity in San Francisco stores in November was 1239 items higher than the average of all other months in San Francisco.

D.

The average daily quantity in San Francisco stores in November was 1239 items higher than the average of all November sales in the country

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 43

Max story creations per org per month

Options:

A.

1000 (can purchase more)

B.

500 (can purchase more)

C.

200 (can purchase more)

D.