Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by rania

Page: 8 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: rania
Question 32

What can you do with the dataflow?

Options:

A.

Extract data from an external CSV file into Analytics

B.

Extract Salesforce object data into Analytics

C.

Build a dashboard

D.

Explore a dataset

Discussion
Question 33

A consultant created an Einstein Analytics dashboard in a sandbox. Now, the dashboard needs to be migrated into production.

To complete the migration, what are the consultant's three options? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Ant Migration Tool

B.

Analytics External Data API

C.

Analytics REST API

D.

Change sets

E.

Analytics dashboard connector

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 34

A customer wants to change the default blue color on a bar chart. What is the easiest way to change blue to another color?

Options:

A.

Use conditional formatting under the bar chart widget properties by selecting the dimension.

B.

Use conditional formatting under the bar chart widget properties by selecting the measure.

C.

Use bindings to specify a color per bar.

D.

Create a compare table formula to specify a hidden metric for coloring purposes.

Discussion
Question 35

As part of their analysis, Yasmine, Tonya, and Hadiqa need to create and save lenses to their project app. What is the minimum app role they need to do this?

Options:

A.

Manager

B.

Viewer

C.

Editor

D.

Designer

Discussion
Page: 8 / 17
Title