Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by maliha

Page: 9 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: maliha
Question 36

The Universal Containers company uses a Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse to gather information about sales representatives' objectives. They want to use Einstein Analytics to gain insights from this data; therefore, they need to automatically load the warehouse's data into an Einstein Analytics dataset on a daily basis. The data also needs to be transformed and merged with data from the company's org.

Which three Einstein Analytics user interface features can be used to complete these requirements? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Dataflow

B.

Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse Connector

C.

Einstein Analytics Connector for Excel

D.

Recipes

E.

Analytics REST API

Discussion
Question 37

An Einstein Analytics consultant is notified of a performance issue with data sync (replication). The consultant researches the issue and determines that unnecessary data is being synced.

Which solution should the consultant implement to help improve data sync (replication) performance?

Options:

A.

Modify dataflows to exclude unused fields and include a filter to extract relevant data.

B.

Scale down the number of datasets to help improve data sync (replication) performance.

C.

Start over again with new dataflows that exclude unused fields with a filter to extract relevant data.

D.

Update the existing data sync (replication) process by removing unused fields with a filter to extract relevant data.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 38

To model customer value, a consultant decided to aggregate the amount ($) individual customers spent over a 2-year span.

With reference to the outcome variable, which action should the consultant take?

Options:

A.

Create five bins of revenues, ranging from Very High Value, high Value, average Value, Low Value, and very Low Value in dataflow.

B.

Select the option: Are you expecting a whole number greater than or equal to 0?

C.

Create five bins or revenue, ranging from very high Value, High Value, Average Value, Low Value, and Very Low Value in data prep.

D.

Select to minimize the outcome variable.

Discussion
Question 39

Results from an Einstein Discovary story are reviewed with a business user. They agree with the findings but noticed that none of the fields used in the story have a correlation value greater than 4%. The client is now concerned that the model may not be good enough to

next steps?

Options:

A.

Rerun and update the story with a different algorithm.

B.

Proceed with deployment if the model quality metric values ire sufficient.

C.

Edit the model accuracy settings and rerun the story.

D.

Identify additional data that may have a stronger relationship with the outcome variable.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99