Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by ayoub

Page: 6 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: ayoub
Question 24

The Einstein Analytics team at a company created a clataset based on the

Opportunity__c custom object. The VP of Sales reports seeing the message "No

results found" when opening the dataset to explore it. Other users below the VP in the role hierarchy can see rows on the same dataset. Which two problems might be causing this issue?

Options:

A.

The Salesforce profile for the VP does not have read permission on some fields of the Opportunity__c custom object

B.

The Security Predicates set up at the dataset level are preventing the VP from seeing data

C.

The dataset is inheriting sharing from Salesforce and the VP can see more than 3000 rows

D.

The Salesforce profile for the VP does not have read permission on the Opportunity__c custom object

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 25

Mosaic recently hired a new development coordinator, Zoe. First, Danielle grants Zoe the Einstein Analytics Platform license, but Zoe reports that she still can't access Einstein Analytics. What could be the problem?

Options:

A.

An admin hasn't run a dataflow.

B.

Danielle still needs to grant Zoe a permission set containing the Manage Analytics permission.

C.

Danielle didn't share the Mosaic app with Zoe in Einstein Analytics.

D.

Danielle still needs to grant Zoe a permission set containing the Use Analytics permission.

Discussion
Question 26

Why are insights in the Unrelated category important?

Options:

A.

They explain everything about the outcome.

B.

They aren't important. Hence the name, Unrelated.

C.

They explain how interaction terms affect the outcome.

D.

The outcome might not have much to do with related variables. It might have more to do with global effects.

Discussion
Question 27

In what order does Einstein Discovery present the insights that it uncovers?

Options:

A.

Alphabetical, in ascending order

B.

Alphabetical, in descending order

C.

Insights that explain the most variation in the outcome variable, in ascending order

D.

Insights that explain the most variation in the outcome variable, in descending order

Discussion
Page: 6 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99