Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by michal

Page: 11 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: michal
Question 44

How can you restrict access to Analytics data at the row level?

Options:

A.

Manually add a flag to each row to prevent access.

B.

Use a security predicate to filter which rows are returned.

C.

Use subtle thought control.

D.

Remove restricted rows from the JSON file.

Discussion
Question 45

In the list of insights, the first insights that you see are the ones that explain, statistically, the most variation in the outcome variable. The insights that appear later, as you scroll through the story, explain variables that, statistically, account for less of the variation in the outcome variable.

When you select one variable, what are you comparing?

Options:

A.

Selected variable with CLV

B.

Selected variable average with the mean

C.

Selected variable with a different variable

D.

Selected variable average with the filtered average

E.

Selected variable with all story data

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 46

In Einstein Analytics, which node is used in a dataflow to extract data from a registered dataset?

Options:

A.

sfdcDigest

B.

digest

C.

export

D.

edgemart

Discussion
Question 47

A consultant has been brought in to help increase the adaption of Tableau CRM. It has been identified that account managers are struggling to get an overview of their accounts before meeting with them. Ideally they would like to have key details highlighted about active cases and opportunities, opportunity value and product whitespace.

What can the consultant do to increase adoption?

Options:

A.

Create 4 analytics lenses and embed them onto the account record page

B.

Create datasets for account managers to explore

C.

Create a dashboard and embed it onto the account record page with a filter based on the viewed account

D.

Create a dashboard and embed onto the account record page

Discussion
Page: 11 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99