Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-RMP Exam Questions and Answers by tomos

Page: 2 / 9

PMI PMI-RMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam
Exam Code: PMI-RMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: tomos
Question 8

A complex project that had hundreds of risks is almost done. The project manager is closing the risks as part of the closing process. One team member mentions that there are important documents to be updated.

Which document will need to be updated?

Options:

A.

Lessons learned

B.

Contingency register

C.

Risk register

D.

Issue log

Discussion
Question 9

In a project to promote public health and mitigate health risks, the national health authorities intend to take actions to limit the risks of harmful insects by using pesticides; however, it is expected that some residents will have negative health effects due to the use of the pesticides but according to the assessment completed by the health authorities, not moving forward with this plan will have much more serious consequences on public health rather than following through with the original plan.

How should the project manager address this concern with the health authorities?

Options:

A.

Suspend the project as the secondary risk will negatively impact residents' health which is not acceptable.

B.

Consult with health experts to provide a risk trigger before using pesticides that will impact the residents.

C.

Assess and record associated secondary risks and proceed to treat them as any other risks.

D.

Proceed with the project as normal since a minor number of residents will be effected negatively.

Discussion
Question 10

As per the risk analysis process carried out for a project, two risks are registered. The probability risk A will occur is 40% and its monetary impact to the project is US$100,000. The probability risk B will occur is 60% and its monetary impact to the project is US$20,000.

What is the total contingency budget that should be created?

Options:

A.

US$68,000

B.

US$52,000

C.

US$120,000

D.

US$80,000

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 11

The project team recorded a risk in the risk register indicating that weather-related delays may impact equipment delivery during project execution. When it is time to request the equipment shipment there is bad weather, but the client wants the equipment delivered anyway.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Wait until the weather improves before sending the equipment.

B.

Ask the project sponsor to approve shipping the equipment.

C.

Proceed with the planned risk response to move the equipment.

D.

Request the shipment of the equipment to satisfy the client.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

PMI-RMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-RMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-RMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99