Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-RMP Exam Questions and Answers by kasper

Page: 8 / 9

PMI PMI-RMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam
Exam Code: PMI-RMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: kasper
Question 32

Business rhythm can fluctuate greatly between different industries and vary between companies within the same industry. What should be used 10 determine how often a project's risk register should be updated or reviewed in a given year when the project is in an industry with a very high business rhythm?

Options:

A.

The risk management plan

B.

The risk triggers

C.

The risk prioritization criteria

D.

The portfolio management plan

Discussion
Question 33

A large, land-based infrastructure project has begun. The project makes assumptions about the site conditions and has economic, technical, and environmental constraints

What should the project manager do next to determine risk impact of assumptions and constraints?

Options:

A.

Add all assumptions and constraints to the risk register.

B.

Add the risk impact of the assumptions in the risk register.

C.

Add the assumptions and constraints to the assumption log.

D.

Add the assumptions and constraints in the project charter.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 34

A risk manager was recently hired to assist with a mid-sized infrastructure project. The risk manager becomes aware that they have an inexperienced project team.

What two items should the risk manager have their team review in order to prepare for an upcoming risk identification workshop? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Scope of work and requirements

B.

Monte Carlo analysis from a similar project

C.

List of pre-approved contractors

D.

Organization chart for city permit department

E.

Risk management plan

Discussion
Question 35

A project manager was informed that the testing of the latest component in the project's software update release was not successful. As a result, 1he delivery timelines for the software release wifi be delayed, The project manager did not previously capture this as a risk to the project.

What should the project manager do next to avoid similar risks?

Options:

A.

Add contingencies to other tasks to mitigate similar risks.

B.

Reassess risks with a new assumptions and constraints analysis.

C.

Review the risk response plan looking for lessons learned.

D.

Log the event in the issue log and update the project management plan.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

PMI-RMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-RMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-RMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99