Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-RMP Exam Questions and Answers by kareem

Page: 3 / 9

PMI PMI-RMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam
Exam Code: PMI-RMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: kareem
Question 12

While planning for project execution phase stakeholders are making decisions on how to respond to known and new risks. What artifact should the stakeholders prepare?

Options:

A.

Issue log

B.

Change log

C.

Assumption log

D.

Risk-adjusted back log

Discussion
Question 13

A project manager is assigned to a new project and is told they need to develop the project's risk register. When should the project manager identify the project risks?

Options:

A.

Identify risks only at the project's midpoint for the stakeholders to review them

B.

Ensure project team members proactively identify risks throughout the project to plan for possible response strategies

C.

Identify risks at the beginning of the project because the risk posture will not change

D.

Delegate risk identification to each team member and have them record the risks on separate risk registers for their areas

Discussion
Question 14

A risk management professional is in the process of categorizing risks when a subject matter expert (SME) suggests categorizing the risks by their impact to the project objectives. Why should the risk management professional use this approach?

Options:

A.

To enable the team in identifying the specific causes of risks associated with project objectives.

B.

To ensure that project priorities are being appropriately factored into risk response plans.

C.

To determine there more attentive project leadership and organizational involvement is needed.

D.

To assign risks and risk severities to functional discipline and departments effectively.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 15

A risk manager reviews a Monte Carlo schedule risk analysis model before sharing the results with the project manager. The risk manager notices that activity correlations were not included in the model.

What is an effect of adding the correlation to the model?

Options:

A.

Allows more risks to be included in the model.

B.

Reduces the project completion duration.

C.

Increases the standard deviation of the model.

D.

Increases the probability of correlated activities finishing on time.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

PMI-RMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-RMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-RMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99