Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-RMP Exam Questions and Answers by serenity

Page: 4 / 9

PMI PMI-RMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam
Exam Code: PMI-RMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: serenity
Question 16

When processing freight invoices for a project, the project manager notices the shipping costs exceeded the budget due to increased fuel costs. The risk manager included this risk in the project's contingency allowance. When reviewing the project budget execution reports, the project manager notices unused budget remaining in other closed tasks of the project that could cover the additional shipping costs.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Process the freight invoices at higher shipping costs against the project's contingency allowance.

B.

Request a formal change order from the customer to increase the project's total budget.

C.

Process the freight invoices for the budgeted amount and hope the shipping company will forgive the difference.

D.

Ask the project sponsor to cover the additional shipping costs on the company's reserves account.

Discussion
Question 17

The project manager performed' a variance analysis on the project during the execution phase. The variances were shown as increasing

What does this result imply?

Options:

A.

The uncertainty and risk are increasing.

B.

The project schedule is lagging behind.

C.

There is no potential for future deviation.

D.

The project is over budget.

Discussion
Question 18

An organization faces immense competition in the market and decides 10 accelerate a key project. What is the first action for the project risk manager to take?

Options:

A.

Ensure sufficient resources are available

B.

Revise the risk management plan

C.

Update the risk register

D.

Meet with the project's stakeholders

Discussion
Question 19

Some project risks are applicable for the project's lifecycle while others risks are only applicable to specific project activities. When should project risks be closed?

Options:

A.

When the forecast activity date has been met or exceeded

B.

When the stakeholders agree a risk is no longer applicable

C.

When the risk has been realized and can no longer happen again

D.

When iterative data analysis determines the risk is not applicable

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 4 / 9

PMI-RMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-RMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-RMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99